Rainbow Blinds are delighted to offer elegant contemporary Vision Blinds in Glasgow, Motherwell and across Lanarkshire.
Vision is a beautiful, innovative window blind made up of two layers of opaque and translucent horizontal striped fabrics. You can move the layers independently of each other to create different effects at different times of the day, from a striped pattern that provides privacy and light to a closed effect as the layers line up to give full privacy. The Vision blind will also roll up fully for that time of the day when you want as much daylight into your room as possible. The range features attractive metallic finishes, pretty sheer fabrics, natural wood and woven effects and fashionable muted tones.
With a Vision blind you will enjoy the very best in quality, manufacture and design, along with the practicality of a low maintenance window blind. These stunning vision blinds are sure to complement any interior design scheme.
EXPERT ADVICE, MEASURING & FITTING SERVICE –
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
Book your free consultation on blinds, curtains or shutters that will enhance your home. It will include:
- Friendly, expert advice to help you achieve your desired style.
- Sample books to browse our huge range of styles and ranges.
- Our expert measuring and fitting service for a perfect finish.
- Comprehensive, no-obligation price quote.
OR CALL US ON 0800 027 0474
All About Vision Blinds from Rainbow Blinds
Vision Blinds Specifications
- Innovative blind system features two layers of translucent and opaque horizontal striped fabric
- Create a stunning statement with translucent-opaque combination
- Use the “opaque-opaque” combination for full privacy
- Gently filter and soften daylight
- Easy to use with one control for sliding layered stripes past each other and for raise/lower the blind
- Sleek finishing options – open cassette; closed cassette; matching or contrasting fascia.
- Living Rooms
- Statement Rooms
LOOKING FOR INSPIRATION?
Be inspired with our image gallery of stunning window blinds.Give me inspiration